Writing the perfect motivation letter: cover letter examples and best tips
You might have asked yourself: is a cover letter necessary for a job application? Short answer: cover letters are very important and you should know how to write a killer cover letter that will land you an interview. In my 15 years in the job market, I have written hundreds of cover letters, and have been on both sides of the recruitment process. I have compiled all of my knowledge in this post, and I hope it will be helpful to those who are having a hard time applying for jobs and need guidance on how to get shortlisted for an interview. You can also download a cover letter example (one that I actually used to get a job!) if you join my newsletter.
- What is a cover letter and how is it different to a resume
- Why are cover letters necessary
- What to do before you apply for a job
- What makes a great cover letter (cover letter examples)
- How to write a cover letter with little to no work experience?
- Download my free cover letter example